Monday, August 6, 2012

My Fun Project

So the other day I was on the internet (not a big surprise) and discovered that this particular week was full of some amazing little "National Day of..." gems.  I definitely wanted to participate in some of them since they would be deliciously enjoyed or would create a day full of happy rays of sunshine.  I was commenting on this to my husband.  When he heard the list he was in.  I then said that I would love to find all of the fun ones and do as many as I could.  That's when his brilliant mind suggested that I do it as a blog...kind of like in the movie Julie and Julia or the lady who did a crock pot meal every day.  I thought it sounded fun.  Of course, to do one every day will be challenging.  The planning ahead part will be important.  So...off on this fun challenge I go, dragging my family and maybe some friends right along with me.  If I don't get every day in...I AM NOT A FAILURE!  I do have a life outside of this.  But, I'll give it all I've got...and I hope you try it along the way here and there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your day or idea here.