Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wife Appreciation Day- Guest Blogger

Guest Blogger- Glen Anderson (hottie extraordinaire)

How can I adequately describe my appreciation for Sonja?? Since this is a blog it probably shouldn’t be too personal, or too mushy, or include private or detailed information. But it should be really good, because I truly do appreciate her in many, many ways. The most basic way I appreciate her is for just being herself – the girl I married. She has so many wonderful qualities, beyond her devastating beauty (I exaggerate not). She is the most wonderful, giving, forgiving, loving person I know. And the best and most loyal friend anyone could have. Once again I exaggerate not. Those of you who know her will agree with me. So basically I’ve got a drop-dead gorgeous wife with a wonderful personality – what else could a guy ask for? Absolutely nothing! But on top of that she has committed to stay by my side for eternity, and love only me. Not sure what I did to deserve this, but sometimes I feel like the little kid who found a diamond and is scared to tell anyone because they might take it away! And on top of all of this she has given me 4 wonderful kids. I truly do appreciate my wife. But don’t tell too many people, or someone might figure out that I DON’T DESERVE HER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your day or idea here.